Honoring the ‘Dream Makers’
The organizers of the Ghana Investment Summit 2017 will host a fundraising dinner and gala at the State House in Accra on August 20, 2017 to support several local charities and celebrate the philanthropic achievements of four distinguished social entrepreneurs.
Receiving the 2017 Dream Makers Award are:
- Former President of Ghana John A. Kufour – John A. Kufuor Foundation
- Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei – Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine
- NBA Legend Dikembe Mutombo – Dikembe Mutombo Foundation
- Freeman Gobah – Pencils of Promise
- Dr. Ayorkor Korsah – Ashesi University
In addition, there will be a formal recognition of young business leaders, the 20 Under 40 Group, recently featured in Business World Magazine, a co-organizer of the investment summit.
The event will also feature a surprise celebrity guest performance as a well as an auction.
To reserve a seat at this special event, visit ghanainvestmentsummit.org or contact the organizers at email@example.com.